Friday, January 21, 2011

The Home Front

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Overlaid Teardrops. There are several very strange things about this image. One is that it isn't supposed to have any green in it at all; The field that is showing as green and dark blue is supposed to be red, or reddish. The other is the feathering you can see along the edges. I think I know why that is happening, though. I think I'll keep the effect for a while; I do like seeing something besides nice neat edges once in a while.

Forgive me for not writing in yesterday, Gentle Readers; Yesterday, I was busy most of the day helping my mother. I do have some very good news on that front; The injury, while serious and painful, was not as serious as I thought at first. In fact, the attending physician is confident that the knee should be as good as new in about six months. To which I say, YAY!

About the class project; My team and I are supposed to assemble a report on business ethics and values, and the sources of them. I volunteered to cover the laws that are supposed to help with that, since that was a subject I had looked at a couple of times before. It is a crying shame that ethics and values need to be legislated at all, but certain businesses that have since fallen spectacularly have demonstrated that not everyone is learning right from wrong at home- or perhaps, those in question have chosen to ignore the question of right and wrong in favor of a quick profit.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment