Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Cool is That?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lime Lines. There are several things about this image that are unusual even for me. One is the lines themselves: The original color of them was supposed to be pale blue, but the background filter changed that considerably. The second item was that the same filter caused another fill to become the deep black that you see, rather than leaving it the original color that I had chosen. I did like the dramatic contrast, so I left it as you see.

Yesterday, I finally got to meet my new classmates. And what a marvelous group of people they are! There are a couple of dyed-in-the-wool Irish lads and lassies, a number of people from large hard-working families who decided to go back to school when they suddenly found themselves unemployed, and one person who but narrowly avoided a similar fate, having gotten out of the housing market just before it crashed. This course I just started is going to involve actually using the learning teams that one of my early courses talked about. This could be fun!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment