Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching Up

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spring Forest's Ghost. It was partly the result of an experiment this morning, and partly something I had done before. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I thought it looked a bit like mist against a green moon- which I seem to be using a lot more than I planned. I think the next time I make an image like this, I will try to use a color considerably closer to normal for the background part.

I spent most of yesterday reading school texts and handling assignments. I confess, I thought my eyes were going to fall out of my head by the time I was done! But there was no way I was leaving that one most particular chapter only half-read- even if it wasn't really due until next week, or perhaps the week afterwards. I now have to see how far caught up I can get with the other course- but after yesterday's marathon session, I can do just about anything!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment