Monday, January 4, 2010

Goals

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Hillsides. I've been trying to make something like this ever since the only program I had to work with was Paint. But Paint won't do it: If my brush is a single pixel off, it shows in the finished picture. And unfortunately, it's very hard to get the lines to match properly without them cutting into each other in Paint, and even Paint Shop Pro. However, the layering that can be done with Pro has put a stop to that!

Yesterday, I said I don't do New Year's Resolutions because I simply consider them to be a waste of time. However, that doesn't mean I don't do goals- and I do have a number that I've put off simply because I didn't really promise myself I absolutely would do them. So as soon as I'm done here, I am going to look through some of my old assignments for that goal list I made and put it on my main screen where I can open it up, look at it, and check things off as I finish. The list might have been overly ambitious, but by golly ned it was a concrete list!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment