Sunday, January 3, 2010

Frozen New Year and Dealing

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rift. At first I was going to try for an effect of red curtains being drawn back from a light, but the last change I made to the picture created what you see instead. I liked this better than I did the original concept, so I saved it.

Outside, it is bright and sunny. It is also cold! If I go out today, it will be with a hat and heavy gloves on- and I usually don't like to impede either my hearing or my sense of touch: I depend on both too much. Speaking of going out, I have to soon anyway: The air has been dry as well as cold, and in some ways that's worse than warm-dry. I don't like most lotions because they tend to be perfumey and loaded with chemicals that either I don't know what they are or they are harmful- but there is one lotion that I've got to make sure to keep on hand for my husband and myself.

The store I get this lotion from is called Vitamin World. Like most specialty stores, this one is a bit expensive. But the products are well worth it. Call this a shameless plug!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. What is this lotion called? Perhaps I can find it elsewhere, and cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retinol Body Lotion. The label isn't really that fancy.

    ReplyDelete