Friday, January 29, 2010

Funny Dog!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Eye. I confess, when I opened up a canvas and selected green for the canvas color, I didn't know it would be that bright! But it is something to keep in mind the next time I get the urge to create something evocative of the 60's. Meanwhile, it was interesting to see what I would get with certain rotations as well as fills.

You may remember me talking about my friend with the little dog a few times. Well, the pup has gotten down-right bossy! He has started ordering her to go to bed- and if she doesn't, he will grab her pants leg and try to drag her! It gets pretty hilarious too, especially when one considers that the pup himself wasn't feeling so good not long ago. That's pretty good, considering how he is recovering from a serious case of abuse and neglect.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment