Sunday, January 17, 2010

One More Paper!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's Image is titled Tumbling Pentagon. I was doing an experiment with rotating images one day when I came up with this. There are a couple of things in the image that I'm not altogether satisfied with, but all in all, it was a different effect- one which I think I will use again, or use some variation thereof.

One more paper! Only one more at that! I've been having trouble making it come together, but some time between last night and this morning I figured it out- I hope. Now to apply keyboard to document and get it turned in! I managed to get everything else done, and that suits me very well indeed. I did have to add a little more data to one thesis, and a few more illustrations. I'm going to call it done, unless I have a sudden burst of inspiration before I hit that Submit button.

Then I'm going to give myself a few hours off.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment