Thursday, January 28, 2010

Too Early, Too Many Thoughts...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Blue Moon. I was trying to use one of the filters for a slight sparkly effect. It didn't quite work: I got this slightly grainy image instead. But I thought it interesting enough that I left it as it is.

Yes, I know I'm up way too early. I normally would have been hiding under the covers for at least an hour longer than I did. I had a slight inspiration for handling an assignment, though, so it is best to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.

There is a small matter I am concerned about: One of the people I correspond with via e-mail has suddenly turned up missing: The mails sent to her are being returned with a note saying that there is no such person. Considering how Frodo had gone quiet for some time before he was found dead, I'm not easy at all. I'm going to look into the matter, if no one beats me to it.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment