Thursday, January 14, 2010

Writing By The Seat Of My Pants!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Shining. I really was hoping to be able to make something like this without having to delineate it so plainly, but I've come to the conclusion that that's not possible with my present set of tools. No matter: Even considering that I had to use solid lines, this didn't come across badly at all.

I still haven't seen my feedback from the one class. So it looks like I will have to work without it. That won't matter much, I suppose: The WritePoint (the school's proprietorial spelling and grammar checker) has given me almost all of the feedback I really need. It has also pointed out a number of words and phrases that I used too much, so I can go back and correct that.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment