Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stubborn Paper!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is one of the few true monochrome images I've attempted to make. It is titled Peeking Out. You've seen another version of the same image not so long ago, only far changed from the original intent and with different coloring.

I finally started a bit on my Behavior Science paper- but the thing is being stubborn about coalescing. Right now, though, I'm stubborn too! Since I've only one item absolutely required in school today but I can't attend to it until I hear back from my instructor about another item, I'll work with this instead.

I suppose you're wondering a bit about that paper. The thing is this: I have to conduct an interview (That part, at least, is done!), and turn the results of this interview into a reasonably professional paper. But I'm not at all sure how to do that with what are, after all, highly informal words. I'll think of something: It wouldn't be the first time I've done something similar. I finally did get my research paper down to something similar to what I want.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. You want to bounce ideas off of me? After all you have helped me many times with research papers, essays and discussion questions.

    ReplyDelete