Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Another Eye. It's a remake of the image I posted yesterday- and I confess, it is far more striking. The bright green background is just plain bright, though it would be perfect for psychedelic works.

Guess what: It's snowing outside! It's coming down hard and fast, after it started out as very fine flakes last night. It hasn't gotten deep yet: Perhaps half an inch or so. But it looks like it will continue for quite some time. My husband is not pleased, but he's taking it and the teasing I'm giving in good humor.

I've managed to get my school work done for the week. Now I need to try to pull ahead, and to decide how to approach the capstone projects. Nine weeks may appear to be a long time, but that time vanishes far too quickly when one has major works to do.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment