Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Day Thoughts

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Light-test. It is a remake of another picture I made last night- and believe me, you wouldn't recognize this as the same picture! For that matter, I was a bit startled by what happened when I added a couple of filters.

It is nearly the last day of my present block of classes. I suppose I could go see if the new ones have their syllabuses and course calendars up yet. I hope they do- though the last time, the school didn't post those until the last minute. And yet, when they asked for suggestions, I told them to try posting just a little bit early so the students will have a chance to get a grip on their course material! With some of the more advanced courses especially, that time is very much needed. I guess I'll just have to keep on nagging!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment