Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh Dear....

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Blue Egg. I started it a long time ago in Paint, and don't really consider it finished. I was trying to use touches of color to make it appear in three dimensions, and don't really consider it finished. But it is soothing.

I suppose you're wondering why the title. Well, it's like this: My new block of classes has started. Only one of the said classes has not posted a syllabus and course calendar yet, and the instructor was supposed to last night. So when I logged in this morning, I still didn't see it. I posted an inquiry in the class forums, and found out that at least one of my classmates has seen the same thing and has called the college about it. I sure hope that the instructor is all right: Huge swatches of the country have been hit by storms and blizzards- again.

In the meanwhile, I will see what I can do with the class I have all of the needed material for. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment