Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pressure!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fireglow. I had forgotten that I had moved some of my tools in such a way that they would create slightly off-center effects, but I liked what I got here so I kept it.

Talk about close! Last night I realized I had an assignment due in one of my classes and had to take care of it in a hurry. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it was one of those things where I had to be logged into my college site to take care of it. Fortunately I checked before I logged out for the night!

I still haven't gotten my feedback from my classmate so I could finish one of my projects, and I can't say I'm quite happy about that. I may end up having to work without the feedback. But then, one of my classmates had been very ill and it could be that he was the one who got assigned my paper, so I won't complain much: The poor guy has had a heavy load.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers....

No comments:

Post a Comment