Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Curse of the Transformer!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Pillar. There is one especial tool I didn't intend to use in it. But I liked the three-dimensional effect it gave, so I didn't change a thing.

And yes, the Curse of the Transformer strikes again! This time it caught fire and dropped burning insulation onto the neighbor's lawn. Fortunately it didn't really catch, but it was scary. So again, those poor power people were working out in those frigid temperatures for a good solid two hours- from shortly before 9:00 until nearly 11:00! I sure hope someone had hot coffee waiting for them when they got home- or wherever they go after work like that! Fortunately I wasn't really doing anything that required electricity other than web-surfing, and I had enough warning to shut everything down before the power went out altogether.

It is enough to make me believe the area is jinxed.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment