Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Classes

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled More Light. It's the original version of the image I posted yesterday- and as you can see, there is very little resemblance, beyond the circle that's the main object of the picture.

Well, yesterday I was able to access the new classes for the first time. I'll have to go back today and print off the syllabuses and calendars, and start to work there. I'll also have to see about final grades from my present block of courses. I also signed up for the APA formatting workshop: I seem to have a great deal of difficulty with knowing where to insert in-text citations, though I do take great care to not plagiarize my sources. I've lost points in my grades before because of that- Not a good thing.

When I told a friend of mine about the workshop, she all but pounced on it: She was having similar difficulty, though not like one of her (former) instructors made it out to be.

That is all for this morning.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment