Wednesday, January 20, 2010

School's Out! For a few hours...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Peeking Out. You may remember that I posted a similar image recently, with an impression of curtains over a light. This is my first attempt at that effect. I probably should have made the light a bit brighter- But that is something to keep in mind for the next time around!

Yay, my last paper is turned in! Now I have to finish collecting my material for my next block of courses. I got what I could from one course yesterday and even read a few pages of it. But I still need the other course. And both look like they will be challenging. I also need to see about obtaining a college grant to help pay for this stuff- and that is next on my list of Things To Do (tm).

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment