Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rosebud. It is based in part on a mistake that lead to a couple of my other pictures that you've viewed recently, but with a slight twist: Most of what you see is very deliberate, though some I wasn't sure what would happen.

Welcome to the first day of 2010: Some would even say the first day of the new decade. It's grey outside, but warmer than it was yesterday: I'm not having to reach for my 'hand-warmers'- which are fingerless mitts that I made to wear when I'm at the keyboard but my hands were freezing.

I don't make resolutions: That is a bit of a waste of time, in my opinion. But I do have a plan; All I need now is to make a really-truly paper schedule to follow so I can stick to it more easily. I admit, there are times when I'm far too easily distracted.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment