Wednesday, May 26, 2010

365!

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fantasy Hourglass, and I think you can see why. I made it last night while I was having some trouble concentrating on my assignments. Believe it or not, the same color is used in both the top and the bottom of the hourglass figure- but the background color has a quirk of making it look different.

Look at that number of posts: 365! Three-hundred sixty-five posts of rambling from philosophy to practical matters to feline friends to school- especially the latter during the last few months. Today I'm trying to tie up a few loose ends, since I'm going to be without internet access during the weekend. Hopefully by Monday I'll be able to start fresh, between the course load that is promising to be a challenge just for one of them.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment