Sunday, May 23, 2010

And do it again...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Green Illusions. One might say that I chose that title because of the way the green is laying over the other lights- and indeed, I did run with that because I didn't know what else to call it! But I thought it would be pleasant to view today.

Wow, Sunday and my husband doesn't have to go back to work tomorrow! His assistant is filling in for him. I don't know that the lady can handle the position, given what else my husband is usually expected to do- But it was good of her to order him to not come in.

I got about halfway done with my presentation last night and looked at the pictures- and decided I didn't like the lay-out at all! So I will have to go back and fix them. It's a good thing that I still have all of my raw material- but once I'm done, I'm getting rid of a lot of it because I doubt seriously I will need it again. Here I just finished making my picture folder all nice and neat too! Cest La Vie...

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment