Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can you imagine?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Red, White, and Blue. I made it in honor of the up-coming holiday- Memorial Day. I don't know that I will be able to post tomorrow morning, so I am sharing it now.

Just this morning, I heard from a friend who lives up in Canada. Here it is almost June, and she got frost! Can you believe it? Almost summer, but here she is seeing frost! She so wants it to warm up! I imagine she will change her mind after getting too much heat, but right now I'm sure she would like to warm up at least.

In other news, I got my project turned in, so I have a couple of days to relax if I want to. I had better not get used to it, though; I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, so that means that the beginning of next week will be a real crunch. There are a couple of items I can do ahead that will lighten the load, though- Including reading the texts, and writing a couple of essays that I'm pretty certain my new teachers will want to see.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment