Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time is flying...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

This morning's image is Autumn Star. By autumn, the greens of spring and the riotous colors of summer are played out, and it is time for the reds and golds to appear before winter's dreaming begins. Earlier, I had tried to use some of the golds and browns, but was not really pleased with the results. This is much better!

I didn't get all of my papers turned in before yesterday's storm, but I did get one that was bothering me just a little, thanks to a number of notes I had taken a few weeks before. I now have one last paper for the week, then I can start some more work on my end-of-term projects. Time has been flying fast enough to almost be scary- but time waits for no one, after all. So I had better hop to!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment