Monday, May 10, 2010

Philosophy!

Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

Tonight's image is titled Blue Fielder. I thought that the image in the middle looked something like a baseball. I was a little surprised by some of the background: The blue was actually supposed to be a bright yellow. However, the layer filter altered that. As usual, I figuratively ran with what I got.

I got a taste of what a philosophy class might offer earlier today. My friend presented what appears to be a conundrum to me, and we got to debate that back and forth some until it was sufficiently resolved. I won't give you any further spoilers about this especial puzzle. But I will warn you that if you take Philosophy, you should be prepared for your brain to be twisted inside out and upside down!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment