Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sneezes and Studies

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rose Tree Dreaming. It's something of a remake of Pond And Rose Tree, but not quite the same. I'll probably be trying this again, this time to see if I can get a sort of mirror image of the tree in the pond: I've been wanting to do something like that for a while, and it would be a good addition to my fantasy pictures.

Wow, I was wrong yesterday about the pollen! What I had was a full-blown cold, and when I hit the sack I stayed down until WAY later than I usually do! Bless my husband, he brought me chicken noodle soup. I do feel better now, even if I could compete with Kermit The Frog. In a way, I'm glad I got sick now instead of later; I want my husband to enjoy his vacation, and he wouldn't if I was miserable and sneezing my head off.

Well, that one paper is more of the way done. I've been doing a lot of re-reading, as well as downloading the texts for my new courses. Did I say that some of the reading was down-right scary? Methinks I had better hurry up and finish with this block of stuff and get a head start on the next, if I can!

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment