Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moving...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Tumbling Pentagon. It has been featured before, but I thought that right now was a good time to show it again.

There does seem to be a whole lot of moving going on in my life; I've been moving on through my courses and really should be thinking about the next block, my parents are having to move since my father has a new job, and miracle of miracles, my husband has decided to take a much needed vacation!

The vacation will be starting soon. While at it, there are a number of projects we can concentrate on that hopefully will enable him to find employment that he is happy with. If- no, WHEN- he does that, I think he will find he is a great deal healthier as well as happier.

Wish us luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment