Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just a quick note...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Green Crescent Light. There isn't much green in here- as you can see- but what there is is vivid. I'm not sure if I could reproduce this effect or not, but it would be worth trying I think.

This morning, I am more or less sneaking in before we hit the road. A couple of gentlemen came by to help with junk removal; The shed we inherited from the previous tenant finally gave up the ghost and had to be taken away. Boy am I glad to see them!

I suppose I should stop by the college site and see if by some wild chance the syllabuses for the next courses have been posted. If so, I'll download them. If not, I'll just go back and reread the texts and finish filling in that one assignment. It's a good thing I took a look ahead; Otherwise I don't see how I could have gotten this and my other course's work done in the same week!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment