Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Trials of Research...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled A Pane and a Wave. It had been a while since I tried using the pentagon deformation, and I never had tried combining it with curves and partial colors before. So I thought it would be an interesting experiment.

Last night, I checked out a number of sites that I thought might be useful for my research. I confess that I was very disappointed in one of them; On the surface, it looked like a semi-cultish web page with very little hard information. I may check again just to make sure I had not made any mistakes- but I don't think there was an error. A second site proved to be more of a travel guide than anything else. I may be able to glean something from there, but again I can't see a lot of hard information on it. Now, I did find one page with an interesting document. That document is now safely printed off and stored with my other materials. I still need more, though. That should be easy, now that I've weeded out stuff that I don't want.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment