Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled scarves. As you can see, it looks like a few scarves just twirling in the breeze. I used to have a nice dark blue one that I liked a lot, but I never had anywhere to wear it. One day I'm going to change that!

Boy do I have a busy day ahead! I finally made up my mind last night that excuses needed to get thrown out the window and this place is going to get the deep cleaning it needs; I've gotten very tired of sneezing my head off every time I turned around. Then there is the assignment that I've found is due tomorrow. There are two things in my favor there; One thing is that the chapters are shorter than in the other class, and the other is that some of the material is familiar, so it will be more of a refresher than anything else. I do wish that the attachment I need for my week nine project was posted, though.

That has become a huge problem with the college. That leads me to wonder what's going on with their software, since the last four instructors I've had have turned out with the same issue.

Another thing I need to do is check into a little on-line newspaper that my mother told me about during the weekend. The lady who runs the paper might have some use for someone with my experience, given what I have had to do for school.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment