Thursday, May 20, 2010

Brain Exercise!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Flowers. It's not quite as vivid as most of my flowery work, but I thought it to be nice and relaxing.

I woke up way too early this morning; For one thing, I couldn't quite get comfortable, and for another there were a number of things I had to think about, including my school projects. I spent much of last night taking notes for part of them. Wow, I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head! That one article I read was nearly long enough to be a book in itself, and I'm very sure that was just part of the one report! The person that wrote that must have sore fingers! Still, I should be able to finish up the item I took the notes for now, though it will be a huge exercise for my brain.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment