Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled clarity. Now, when I made this, I was not planning for some of the colors at all. But the quirks of my program tripped me up again! One day I may be able to figure them all out, but in the meanwhile I will enjoy these little accidents.

Does anyone really know what time of year it is? Just last week, we were seeing temperatures in the 90's, but right now it's stubbornly hovering at not far above 60! I'm glad I made that crock of soup; That means that I won't have to turn the stove on to generate excess heat if it gets hot again, but there will be hot food available if it remains chill. I definitely am not putting away my seasonal clothes for the year!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment