Monday, May 17, 2010

Mad Scientists and Mad Studies

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Chocolate Bar. I haven't tried working with brown for a while, and some of the effects were quite unexpected and indeed not even wanted at first- But they grew on me. A few friends and I were trading jokes about gathering all of the mad scientists in the world, feeding them chocolate and coffee, then turning them loose. That had us giggling for quite a while!

For all practical purposes, this is the last week of this block of courses- though I will have to do a bit of mop-up still just to make sure I haven't missed anything. That is well; While I haven't seen the syllabuses yet for the next block- and the school really did make a mistake in not making the syllabuses available until the day before the courses start- the next block of work is going to start out heavy and get heavier. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment