Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Bright Hug. I thought that was appropriate because it does look like light being poured over a rounded shape- which is really how people tend to envision hugs. No one really wants to be hugged by sharp pointy things, after all!

Yay, no more cold! In fact, I've not even done my normal sneezing- which is a welcome change! It has gotten warm here too, which may account for the cold cooking out more quickly than usual. Whatever happened, I thankfully take it!

Wasn't it just yesterday that I was commenting on the time crunch for my last block of courses and the end projects? I suppose I could look over the notes I took for one of my private projects too: I might be able to use them in the next block of classes, or the one after that. Time has flown!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment