Saturday, May 1, 2010

Silly Dog!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

This image, as you might guess, is titled Pufflie. I made it for one of my former writing partners who had created this imaginary critter and described it as being a purple fur ball with pink feet. That was just too cute to resist, so voila!

Yesterday, my friend with the little dog went shopping for potted plants and flowers. She set them out when she got home, then went into another room for something. When she got back, the dog had stuck his face in among the flowers and was happily smelling them and wagging his tail! She berated herself for not having a camera to hand. That was hilarious! I'm guessing she will take the doglet out to see more flowers in some local park now.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. *LOL* Oh you can count on me doing just that. If I can get McGyver's attention away from the geese, and the kids, and the turtles and OOH lookie over there!

    ReplyDelete