Friday, May 14, 2010

Images

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Winter Star. It is the last of the series, and harks back to when I used a lot of blue and white in my work. Admittedly, I still do- but I make very sure to use other colors as well.

It has been very hard to get things done this morning! The official pollen count might say low to moderate, but my nose has been telling a very different story! I'll probably use more steam later on: That seems to be the only thing that can stop the dripping.

I do have a plan for another image that I promised to make today- But it will require me to use at least two painting programs, and I've not done that in months. On top of that, one of the programs I will probably have to use is one that I've not finished figuring out by a long shot. Oy, my poor aching brain! Still, it will be a challenge to keep me busy for a while!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment