Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vacation!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sigil In A Ball. It has been a while since I didn't use any special filters with the layers, so with this especial image I went back to the basics- though I did use a dusky rose for the backdrop. I was very surprised at how bright the image came out! It's just the thing I want to look at on a cloudy morning.

Vacation! What a wonderful word! My husband finally is taking his, and I confess both of us were just a bit hyper over it yesterday! He even looks better, almost like someone pulled the plug that was holding the stress in him. I noticed that he is not even coughing as much as he has been for a while. Talk about things that make one go Hmm...

There is no vacation as such for me: I still have a project to do. Yesterday I collected a few pictures for it, but when I went back to look at them I found that they weren't usable. It was fortunate that I checked in time to correct the mistake! Now all I have to do is put things together.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment