Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So That's Why...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled When You're In Love. I made it last night upon learning that a couple of my friends were getting married. So let's hear a huge congratulations for Toni Anne and The Old Wolf!

I spent the last few nights learning that putting together a decent ad that isn't a pure insult to the intelligence isn't easy- But I finally managed it! It didn't help matters much that I was still in semi-scholarly paper mode, so to speak. It was for a theoretical art show, and a lot of the notes I took were more suited for a report than a commercial. It wasn't half bad when I finished, though. I think now I can understand why commercial makers get a little lazy.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment