Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Small Note...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

This morning's image is titled Green Illusions. I created it just a few minutes ago. I had some difficulty with getting the colors to be as intense as I really wanted- but oddly enough, the overlays made combinations that were far brighter than I would have expected.

I just looked at the number of posts I have made since the inception of the Tigger's Lair. I was very surprised to see that I have been babbling for nearly a year! That's not bad, considering how I got talked into it around 11:00 PM one evening when I really should have been hitting the sack. But then, how many people really do what they should without some convincing? In any case, except for a few times when I had no internet access, I have done my best to keep you somewhat amused and informed. While I was not wholy successful- at least, by my standards- it has been excellent practice.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Gee....I wonder who it was that talked you into it?

    *innocent blue eyes*

    ReplyDelete