Friday, May 28, 2010

A Plan...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Second Celebration. It's a remake of Celebration, which I created a couple of years ago. I must say that I like this version far better; It's not as completely messy as the original was. It does have a couple of features the original doesn't, like the circle of light around the central area.

We aren't headed out of town today; A rather loud storm last night kept both my husband and myself up until about 2:30 or so- especially him, since he has more inclination toward insomnia than I do. I've had mild bouts of insomnia too, and inconvenient they are- But I have the choice of sleeping when I need to, while he tends to worry himself way too much.

No matter; At least we have a plan now.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment