Thursday, July 29, 2010

Change of Plans

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Cupcake Crown. I had originally made it in Paint Shop Pro, but was not really impressed with the results there. Still, I kept it and last night decided to see what Gimp could do with it. I am much happier with the results here!

For the past few days, I had been talking about the upcoming accounting and geology classes. Well- there has been a huge change of plans. It seems I have been opted out of geology, and the accounting has been scooted back a block so I could take it all by itself; Apparently my academic counselor thought it was a bit much to try to take with anything else too! Though I most certainly would have tried. Instead, I'll be taking a refresher course in algebra and one in advanced business communications. I'm glad I got a look at the latter; One of the assignments involves creating a power point presentation about giving speeches. I'm not looking forward to that, but it could be worse; I could be wrestling with the mysteries of the spreadsheet instead!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment