Saturday, July 17, 2010

Work- faint-thud!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sunglow. I used a sunburst floodfill for the background, then one of my other filters for the object in the front. Usually I don't use sunbursts that often, but there are times when that changes.

Wow! I got that power-point done last night and hit the sack. While I won't say I slept soundly (It was too hot to really do that), I did stay down far longer than I expected to. While I was waking up, I got to thinking that I may have to rewrite at least part of my end-of-term project. That's no problem: I have plenty of time yet for that. For the rest of this psychology course, I should be golden otherwise. Now I can focus more attention on the economics course.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment