Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lots of lectures!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spinning Futures. This is somewhat closer to what I was attempting to create when I made In Light instead. I still would like to find a way to make the dividing outlines a little less obvious, but this one isn't bad. I think I might even be able to do it, now that I have a handle on how the magic wand tool works.

I started listening to the remaining Economics lectures for this course last night. Oy vey, I had thought I was done with having dozens of the things- but apparently not! It doesn't help that some of them are about half an hour long, and I have no way of telling which are the long ones short of opening them up! The good news, though, is that I listened to most of them last night. A lot of them looked a lot like the basic supply and demand curves that the lecturer talked about previously- and that is what they are, but on a more grand scale. I'll have to be sure to take a lot of notes when I get to the texts!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment