Monday, July 19, 2010

End-Of-Terms

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Ball and Blue Flames. A couple of days ago, I was trying to get a look at what would happen with straight lines and a circle deformation. What you see is the result. The 'flames' were put in to keep that ball from being all alone in that dark field.

Well, I got the last of the lectures attended to, and the larger part of the reading for Economics. Oddly enough, the work that is left to do for this course doesn't feel much 'bigger' than what I have to do for Psychology. With Psychology, other than a partial rewrite of my end-of-term, I can pretty well finish coasting. I'll have to focus more on Economics, since I don't naturally think in terms of graphs- But most of the material I need is assembled, so now I can finish putting that together.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment