Friday, July 16, 2010

Someone stop me!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Soft Golden Heart. I knew there was a way to use deformations and bezier lines to create heart shapes, so I spent the last couple of days trying to figure out how to deliberately do so. As you can see, it didn't always work- But the results were still well worth saving.

You may remember yesterday that I was in some panic over all the papers I had to finish. Well, lo and behold, my Psychology end-of-term is done! As is an essay that is due tomorrow. After I finished that essay, I promised myself no more studying and school stuff for the day. But what happens? I turn right around and open a program to start the power-point presentation I have due next week! That was the item that scared me worst, but not after I took another look at it.

So I have the next couple of weeks for psychology largely out of the way, and I just have to finish with economics now. Fortunately, I have a couple of spare days to watch the lectures and read texts for that.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment