Sunday, July 25, 2010

Work- Or is it hot enough?

Good afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lilac. It reminds me a little bit of the lilac bushes my grandparents used to have growing against one of their sheds, so pretty and nice-smelling. While the color isn't exactly the one usually associated with lilacs, it's close enough.

I'm sure you're wondering where I was yesterday. Well, I was helping my parents move. A couple of days ago- Shortly after my last post in fact- I was at their old place packing and carrying stuff onto the moving van. Then, last night and this morning, I was busy carrying stuff off that moving van, up a staircase that was more like a ladder with a kink in the middle, and unpacking. My feet and legs are not happy with me right now- But a lot of the flab has gone into hiding! Mind you, all of this work was done in record-breaking heat. Needless to say, I got a LOT to drink!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment