Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Projects and Delays

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Beribboned Ball. None of the ribbons in the picture are supposed to be white; That's simply the color they turned when applied over a couple of my odd filters. I decided that I liked what happened, though- so now the picture is here for your perusal.

I now have one more assignment for my Economics class- Unless one includes the Discussion Question at the end. That will be a relief! Not that I will relax much, considering what is coming up. But that will give me about a week as a breather, and I can even see if I can get the syllabuses for my next classes. I doubt that will happen; The college still seems to think that students should have to wait until the night before the class starts to get those. Considering how this is a school that is supposed to cater to working people, that is a huge mistake. I'll have to remember to talk to my academic counselor about that; I'm fairly sure she'll see where I'm coming from, since the administrative personnel chooses not to. I doubt I'm the only one who views this delay as a problem.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment