Sunday, July 11, 2010

Home Stretch

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Second Dawn Pentagon. There is a bit of a story behind it- But I will say I made this especially for a friend who had run into some pretty scary difficulties. He seems to be feeling better now.

Last night, I looked at next week's reading for my psychology class- and gawked. I have only four more chapters to read from my text, and I spent most of last night taking notes from one of them onto my yellow pad, while placing more for my end-of-term project in my head. I'll have to do more writing, of course- But that is a good thing, considering what it is. I suppose I should set up a separate document to list my references on, like I did with a project for one of my last courses. That did make it a lot easier to keep things alphabetized, rather than trying to do it all at once.

Do I get to do a faint-thud yet?

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment