Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not quite an Economics panic...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

This image is titled Differences. I confess, that dark area through the middle of the picture was not planned for at all- But a quirk in the program created it. At first, I thought it was just that, a line of unplanned darkness. But now it looks more like an opening in a curtain. In any case, I thought it an interesting test.

Well well- Another assignment out of the way for Economics. Now I have a large paper to do, and it looks like I may have to invoke the Yellow pad for it. It's rather strange how I can role-play a trader in one of my little games, but when it comes to writing about trade simulations I'm not sure I can. I suspect that the difference in the viewpoint is responsible for that, though. I'll know more after I take a look at the simulation activity. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment