Monday, July 5, 2010

Leaks and Thoughts

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Connected. I really wasn't sure what else to call it, since at first glance it does appear to be a random collection of things. But the last item, which I decided to take the name from, does appear to thread through all of the fields. Thus, it was so named.

You'll remember yesterday I looked for that leak in my mattress. I spent a large part of this morning looking again, but had no luck. So either it has a leaky valve or the leak is hidden in a seam where it can't be located or mended so easily. There is only one word for that: Yuck! The last thing my husband and I need is another expense. However, we really ought to do something.

Enough of that; It probably bores you silly anyway.

Recently I made a series of posts about self-sufficiency and green living. So now I have a question for you; What else can you think of that we can do to increase our independence from the grid and other support systems? It really doesn't matter how nutty it sounds. After all, some of our greatest scientists were viewed as madmen during their own time!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment