Friday, July 9, 2010

A Little More Time...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Moonflowers. I made it last night for a friend who had had a bad day. At first, there was a little too much bright green in the background that washed out the stems, but a nice blue flood-fill fixed that!

I had been feeling just a bit ill during the past couple of days, and because of that I didn't get as much school work done as I would have liked. But oddly enough, I'm feeling pretty good now! So I should be able to finish up the assignments, and maybe even have time to spare.

That's just as well; I have yet another assignment due today, while the one I was taking notes on last night isn't due until Sunday. The thing about today's assignment is that I have materials already on hand to work with, so I don't really have to take notes if I don't want to. Talk about a relief!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment