Thursday, July 8, 2010

Under The Wire!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Glowing Ellipses. For once, I managed to contrast yellow against the blue/purple spectrum without either appearing to be washed out. While I did have to use outlines to keep the coloring where I wanted it, overall I'm very happy with the results.

Talk about sliding in under the wire! I got an assignment done and turned in with just minutes to spare last night! To be fair, though, I spent most of the day working on another item and investigating things for the other class's end-of-term project. At least I've got a fairly good idea now where to go for some of the information I want! I'm going to pat myself on the back too; I think I've finally got a handle on reference-making for the reference page on my reports. Now to finish getting that handle on the in-text stuff...

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment